Richard Peck House has specially adapted rooms with level access wet rooms and low level showers. Nine of the rooms are registered care rooms, all of which are wheelchair accessible, and staff are available to provide personal care to people staying in these rooms.
Care rooms include specialist fixtures and fittings for guests with mobility issues such as ceiling mounted and mobile hoists. Staff are available to provide 24 hour support and all rooms are fitted with care call systems.
- Scooters and wheelchairs are available for use by the guests free of charge
- A number of the rooms include specialist equipment for guests with mobility issues such as level access wet rooms, low level showers and mobile and ceiling mounted hoists
- Nine of the rooms are registered as care beds with the Care Quality Commission
- Care call systems are included in all rooms
- For those with care needs, personal care can be provided within the rooms