About the hotel
Weston-Super-Mare, steeped in Victorian history, is the gateway to all that is good about Somerset. Dominated by a fabulous beach pier, the town has so much to offer those seeking a relaxing break.
Flowerdown House Wings Break Hotel is the perfect destination with its warm and welcoming atmosphere, full board provision and trained staff who are available to support guests and maximise their stay.
Flowerdown House can accommodate up to 37 people.
Features of the hotel include:
- Single, double and twin rooms all with en-suite, many of which include walk in wet rooms
- Eight rooms offering disabled facilities
- All rooms include flat screen televisions and tea and coffee making facilities
- Two spacious lounges including a large screen television
- A licensed bar with panoramic sea views
- Recently refurbished dining room leading to the conservatory and our beautiful courtyard garden
- Live entertainment is provided three nights a week in addition to quizzes and bingo on the remaining evenings
- Optional trips are arranged three times a week in a specially adapted minibus with tail lift
- Varied and appetising home-cooked meals prepared by the in-house chef
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for
Call 01934 621664 for more information, or use the ‘make an enquiry’ button belowMake an enquiry