About the hotel
Located in the heart of the West Country, Flowerdown House is situated on
Weston-super-Mare’s stunning sea front. As well as offering beautiful coastal views, Flowerdown House provides welfare breaks for the whole RAF family. Our fully trained staff are here to ensure that guests can relax and enjoy themselves, with first class care and support available whenever it is required.
Flowerdown House can accommodate up to 37 people.
Features of the hotel include:
- Single, double and twin rooms all with en-suite, many of which include walk in wet rooms
- Eight rooms offering disabled facilities
- All rooms include flat screen televisions and tea and coffee making facilities
- Two spacious lounges including a large screen television
- A licensed bar with panoramic sea views
- Recently refurbished dining room leading to the conservatory
- Front garden offers level access to a large patio area where tea is served ‘al fresco’ in the summer
- Live entertainment is provided three nights a week in addition to quizzes and bingo on the remaining evenings
- Optional trips are arranged three times a week in a specially adapted minibus with tail lift
- Varied and appetising home-cooked meals prepared by the in-house chef
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for