Advice and support for dementia carers, 24/7
Many serving members of the RAF community are in the unique position of caring for someone with dementia at a distance. As part of our mission to support the RAF community, we’re determined to do all we can to ease the burden.
What support will I find?
- A forum allowing you to browse and engage in a range of topics within our safe community of others who are also navigating dementia
- A range of information to help guide you in your care for someone living with dementia
- Local support in your area
- Personal stories of individuals who have been through similar experiences
- Useful events and webinars (coming soon)
Who's the support for?
- Serving RAF personnel caring for someone with dementia
- Families of RAF serving personnel who are caring for someone with dementia
- RAF managers of RAF serving personnel who are caring for someone with dementia
- Other associated members of the RAF family such as civil servants and contractors working with the RAF