Volunteering for the Association is great way of developing your skills and meeting new people, at the same time as supporting RAF veterans or serving personnel in your local community who need our help.
Volunteers supporting the Association will benefit from:
- Making a real difference to the lives of people in their community
- The opportunity to learn new skills and develop their existing ones
- Full training and ongoing support, in a variety of roles
- Instant access to our guides and resources for volunteers
- Access to a warm community of volunteers, as well as social events
- A sense of pride knowing you have helped someone from the RAF family