Contact the TCW & 90SU Branch

The TCW & 90SU Branch has one fully trained Honorary Welfare Officer who is available to provide support and guidance to any member of the RAF Family.  With a robust network providing person-centred support from through our Branch and Central Headquarters, your Welfare Officer is here to help you. You can contact him by using any of the methods detailed below:


Mobile:  07743 488820

Contact the RAF Association centrally

Freephone: 0800 0182 361
or call our Central Headquarters on 0116 266 5224

Write to us at:

RAF Association Central Headquarters
Atlas House,
41 Wembley Road,

Armed Forces Compensation Scheme advice

For information on how we can help with Armed Forces Compensation Scheme and War Pensions advice, call Chris Francis on 01392 464445 or email him here.

Service Personnel

You could also contact your Hive or speak to the Community Support team on your station.


You can contact us in the following additional ways:

Use our Branch finder to contact other branches.