Your Membership Matters
Anyone can join
As we celebrate 100 years of service, what better time is there to show your support for the RAF family than right now? Be there for the heroes and their families who give so much. Join us today and we’ll be there for them whenever we are needed.
Serving & Ex-Serving Personnel
If you are serving or have served in the RAF, Reserves, Royal Observer Corps, one of the Commonwealth Air Forces or you’re over 18 and were in the Air Cadet Organisation, join us as an Ordinary member.
£20.50 per year
If you are a member of the general public and haven’t served but still want to support the RAF family, join us as an Associate member. The annual payment works out to be less than £2 a month for you to help us be there for them.
£14.50 per year
Please be aware that if you’re using a mobile device, your screen may appear blank at certain stages of the joining form. Please just scroll up or down to rectify this. If you experience any further issues at all, please call 0800 018 2361 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) and one of our advisors will be happy to help. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in touch.
Join us and together we’ll do all this, and more:
• Make thousands of welfare visits, contacts and calls every year
• Combat loneliness with befriending and home visits
• Help vulnerable veterans lead safer lives in our sheltered housing and provide respite care hotel stays when times are tough
• Source welfare grants in times of financial hardship
• Help the young children of our serving RAF cope better when their parents are away