By becoming a member you not only help us to provide help and support for serving and ex-RAF personnel and their families, you can also enjoy our range of member benefits. These include:
- Subscription to Air Mail, our quarterly magazine that keeps you up to date with news and information about the Association
- Access to a dedicated website to allow members to forge, develop and maintain friendships within the Royal Air Force community
- Discount on RAF News, members pay only £14.50 per year
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers through our range of membership benefit deals, many of which give a charitable donation back to the Association
- Eligibility for a retired service card
Whether you are currently serving, have previously served in the RAF, or if you just want to show your support for what we do, there is a membership to suit.
We help a range of amazing people – a range of amazing people help us
Our members fundraise throughout the year alongside our branch teams, RAF Association Liaison Officers, members of staff, supporters and major donors.
All contributions to the Wings Appeal are gratefully received and allow our vital work to continue. Together, we do things such as help children who are missing their parents feel a little happier, we help keep the dreams of injured RAF personnel alive, and we ensure that all those who have bravely dedicated their lives to their country are never left to cope alone.