Holidays in Norfolk
The RAF Association offers self-catering holidays in our six holiday chalets near Great Yarmouth in Norfolk.
Located only a few hundred yards from a beautiful sandy beach, the chalets are available for members, serving and ex-RAF personnel to book.
The chalets make the perfect base, whether you want to explore the scenic Norfolk countryside, take advantage of entertainment for all ages or simply relax.
Each fully-equipped chalet can accommodate a maximum of four people
Our six chalets each include:
- Two bedrooms – double and twin
- Lounge/dining area
- Well equipped kitchenette with electric oven and hob
- Bathroom with electric shower
- Lights, hot water and cooking facilities powered by electricity (included in the chalet fee)
- Cot, highchair and pushchair available on request
- Electric scooter and push wheelchair can be booked by prior arrangement
- Friendly chalet reception team to assist you as required
- All chalets are non-smoking and pets are not permitted in the chalets
Local amenities include three swimming pools, golf, boating, fishing on the Norfolk broads, horse-riding and amusement arcades as well as shops, a market, restaurants and cafes. Other places of interest include Sandringham House, Wildlife Parks and American Theme Parks. All can be visited by coach departing just across the road from the site.
Temporary membership of several nearby clubs is also available, offering everything from bingo to cabaret nights and children’s entertainment
For further information or to apply for a booking, please contact either the RAF Association Liaison Officer on your station, your unit’s OC PMS or your branch Honorary Welfare Officer.
For all other queries, please contact: Alex Watts, Assistant Area Welfare Officer, The RAF Association, Eastern Office 117½ Loughborough Road, Leicester LE4 5ND Tel: 0116 268 8782/1 or email here.