Set up your own Take to the Skies Tribute Fund
A Take to the Skies Tribute fund is an inspiring and practical way to celebrate someone’s life:
- The Tribute becomes a permanent memorial online to your loved one’s memory
- The Fund helps to make sure no member of the RAF family ever feels alone or unsupported
What is a tribute fund?
By setting up an RAF Association Take to the Skies Tribute Fund, you will create a place online where people can share fond memories of a loved one.
You can choose to share and celebrate those memories with friends and relatives. The Tribute Fund will also help to raise vital funds to help members of the RAF family who need support.
The page you create can include a number of unique features:
- Practical arrangements regarding a funeral
- A space for people to leave messages of condolence or share memories of a loved one
- Virtual candles that friends and relatives can light in someone’s emery
The page will also enable visitors to make a donation to the RAF Association in memory of your loved one.