Join or Renew
How to play and how it works
For just £1 per week you will be allocated a unique six-digit Wings Lotto number, which will remain yours for as long as you continue to play. If you like, you can buy more than one number.
Every Friday, the Wings Lotto super computer will randomly select the winners from all the entries that week. The prize cheques will then be posted directly to the winners.
In the rules of Wings Lotto, first and third prizes are guaranteed to be won every week. The second prize, however, is not guaranteed to be won, and if a winning number is not drawn for this prize it will be rolled over to the following week until there is a winner, up to a maximum win value of £10,000.
Players must be 16 years old or over to take part.
Three simple steps to join in
- Join below using your debit or credit card, or by Direct Debit on our secure payment page.
- We’ll allocate you a unique 6-digit Wings Lotto number. This will be your personal number for as long as you wish to keep playing. You can buy more numbers if you wish to increase your chances of winning.
- Take satisfaction knowing that your £1 is not only working hard to provide welfare and support to serving and ex-RAF personnel and their families, but could also win you up to £10,000.
* Please note a credit or debit card payment is a one off payment and does not set up repeat payments. Choose the direct debit button to set up regular payments.
To join by cheque click here to send us a message and we will send you an application form. Alternatively call the Lotto Hotline on 0870 085 8844* to request a leaflet.
If you have any queries please call our hotline on 0870 085 8844*.
Results can be checked by visiting our results section or by calling the winners’ hotline on 0870 085 8844.
Click here to view the Terms & Conditions
- Please note with effect from 31 May 2017 we are giving 28 days notice, as specified by the Gambling Commission, on a change to the Wings Lotto terms and conditions.
*Please note that calls to our hotline are charged at National rate depending on the operator you use. Calls from mobiles may be higher depending on your operator.