Leave a gift in your will
Leaving a gift in your Will to the RAF Association will enable us to continue to support the RAF family past and present in times of need.
Your gift could one day:
- Make over 100,000 welfare visits, contacts and calls every year
- Combat loneliness with befriending and home visits
- Help vulnerable veterans lead safer lives in our sheltered housing and provide respite care hotel stays when times are tough
- Source welfare grants in times of financial hardship
- Help the young children of our serving RAF cope better when their parents are away
Our promise to you
- We will use your gift wisely and effectively
- If you want your gift to be spent in a particular area that is special to you, then we will ensure that this happens
- Anything you tell us will be completely confidential
- We fully understand that for most people, family comes first
- We will never put any pressure on you. That is simply not our way
- We understand that circumstances change, and of course you are free to change your mind at any time
“When I came out of hospital at the age of 73, I found myself homeless and discharged into a hostel. “
Gifts in Wills bring help and friendship to RAF people in crisis, like Ken.
Your questions, answered
How will my loved ones feel about me leaving a gift in my Will to the RAF Association?
Your loved ones must always come first when providing for them in the future. Once they have been looked after, discuss your wishes with them. By leaving a gift in your Will to the RAF Association, not only will your legacy live on but this will also make your family feel proud of you.
Can I afford to make a gift to the RAF Association in my Will?
Every gift in every Will makes a difference to the RAF Association and to the wider RAF family. No matter how small an amount, an item or a percentage of an estate, your gift helps us to provide vital support to those that need it the most.
Will my money be put to good use?
Legacy gifts are vitally important in helping us to support both serving and former RAF personnel and their families, whenever they are in need. Shelter for homeless veterans, the provision of much-needed short breaks, welfare visits for the vulnerable and support for the brave families of those currently serving overseas – it’s all possible thanks to the generosity of those remembering us in their Wills.
Every gift in every Will has a positive effect on the work we do.
Further legacy information to download
- Legacy Brochure
- Simple codicil
- Our Legacy Charter
- Remembrance garden brochure
- Frequently asked Wills questions
- RAFA Will Planner
Proud to be taking part in Remember A Charity Week from 11 to 17 September 2017
Top charities and supporters have been invited to record their vision for future generations and share it on social media using hashtag ‘#HaveYourSay’. A number of RAF Association staff have positively voiced the kind of legacy they would like to pass on to make a helpful change.
Find out more about Remember A Charity, click on the image below: